Lakshmi Wakade D.D.S
Doctor of Dental Surgery
Lakshmi Wakade, DDS, is a patient-focused, quality-driven and compassionate dentist. Her educational background includes a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Detroit Mercy and a Bachelors in Packaging Engineering from Michigan State University. After a successful seven year career in Engineering at top firms such as Coca-Cola and Unilever, Dr. Wakade chose to dedicate her attention for detail and creativity to individualized care and esthetics in dentistry. Dr. Wakade also pursued additional education in endodontics, pediatrics, and oral surgery after graduation from dental school at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey.
General dentist practicing all aspects of dentistry in order to improve the well being of patients’ oral health, rehabilitation of function, with a focus on esthetics. Patient education and disease prevention are paramount, along with an overarching goal in reducing dental anxiety. Dr. Wakade is dedicated to providing a positive experience while providing state of the art dental care.
- Doctorate in Dental Surgery, University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, MI - 2012
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Dental Curriculum, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI -2005-2006
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Bachelor of Science, Michigan State University - 1999
Professional Society Membership:
- American Dental Association
- Monmouth-Ocean Dental Society
- New Jersey State Dental Association